- We(Bharat Petroleum Coco Outlet) are the most admired global energy company leveraging talent and technology
- We are the first choice of customers, always
- We exploit profitable growth opportunities outside energy
- We are the role model for Health Safety, Security and Environment
- We(Bharat Petroleum Coco Outlet) are a great organisation to work for
- We are a learning organisation
- We are a model corporate entity with social responsibility
While discoveries were being made and industries expanded, John D. Rockefeller and his business associates acquired control over numerous refineries and pipelines. With these acquisitions under their belt, they went on to form the Standard Oil Trust a giant in its own right.
Observing this and to counter the growing significance of Standard Oil, three largest rivals – Royal Dutch, Shell and Rothschilds – came together to form a single organisation called Asiatic Petroleum to market petroleum products in South Asia.
In 1928, Asiatic Petroleum (India) joined hands with the Burmah Oil Company, an active producer, refiner and distributor of petroleum products, particularly in Indian and Burmese markets to form the Burmah-Shell Oil Storage and Distributing Company of India Limited.
Burmah Shell began its operations with the import and marketing of Kerosene and soon proved itself to be a pioneer in more ways than one. The company imported oil products in bulk and transported them in 4-gallon and 1-gallon tins all over India.
- By admin
- Phone: +91-141-4113040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID