THE EYE FOUNDATION at Bellandur, Bangalore was inaugurated on 1st September, 2013 by Shri U.T. KHADER, Hon’ble Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka and functioning from 2nd September onwards. Well equipped with the ultra modern facilities, The Eye Foundation, Bangalore, is in the position to treat the entire gamut of the eye diseases with an efficient team of the professionals.
Listing a few of its highlights would be .
- Scoring the Maximum number of Multifocal Implants in Asia Pacific at one point of time
- SMILE Experience the next generation Laser vision correction
- First to Introduce LENSX Laser Refractive Cataract Surgery for the first time in Tamilnadu & Kerala.
- One of the First to introduce PHAKIC IOLs for high refractive errors in India.
- First to introduce INTRALASE ( Bladeless Lasik ) in this region
- First to introduce OPTILASIK,worlds fastest and safest Lasik Workstation in this region
- First to introduce CONSTELLATION vitrectomy system in this region
- Third to introduce LASIK in India,in 1997.
- More than 50,000 LASIK procedure in the last 19 years !
The Eye Foundation has a track record of nearly three decades, treating more than a million patients located in the districts of Coimbatore, Tirupur, Nilgiris and now at Bengaluru.
Always at the cutting edge of technology the institution has to its credit several firsts in the field of Ophthalmology in the country. State of the art treatment for the entire gamut of eye diseases at an affordable price delivered in the most professional but with a human touch is the mantra which is ingrained in every member of the organization.
- By admin
- Phone: +91-141-4113040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID