Astrology is the way for optimum aspect of Healing. We believe healing is possible only when there is a combination of spirituality and honesty. The movement of planets and stars are proposed as astrology by many, but we never agree instead we say The stars Impel but never Compel.
Everyone has their own cultural biases and has to look at with sacred sense but not with the superstitious thought. Life is something which has a start from birth and death as end. The living, entirely depends on free choice to act properly or improperly. One can receive the resultant good and bad reactions in terms of success and failure, happiness and distress respectively.
Samhitta: deals about prediction of earth quake, floods, volcanic eruptions, rainfall, weather conditions, economic conditions etc.,
Hora : deals with time do to important activities.
- Thirunaageshwaram temple in TamilNadu was built in 15th century near river kavery .
- Kalahasthi temple in Andhrapradesh was built in 12th century near Godavari river.
- Trimbakeshwar temple in Maharashtra near Swarnamukhi river.
Research provides information that mineral contents in the water of all the three places have the same value. When these temples were built there were no mineral research centers in India during these centuries.
Astounding proof of astrology.
- Maharishi Bharatwaj is a best statistician who described and mapped the movement of planets from earth.
- Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun is 365.258756484 days this was found hundreds of years before.
- Sushrutha Sahmitha a legend Indian physician and a surgeon who found medicines from medicinal plants for 1120 illness in 6th century B.C.
- Charaka is known as the father of medicine who born in 300BC.
- Bhagavad Gita was composed during 5th century to 2 century B C E.
There is no proof of astrology in Bhagavad Gita as it only says about the life and its activities regarding karma yoga.
- By admin
- Phone: +91-141-4113040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID